Here are some pictures that she sent to us! I am so excited that we'll be getting another dog to add to our family this winter! I'm guessing (waiting to confirm) that the pups will be ready to go home around the end of the year which is perfect since we plan on being in Oregon for Christmas! :) Yipee!
Monday, October 25, 2010
The puppies have arrived!
So we got word over the weekend that Kizme had her puppies! There are 3 males and 1 female. Bernadette had planned on keeping a female but since there is only 1 to pick from she is open to letting us have it if we want because we have been waiting for so long to get a puppy from her. The female is the only merle which is the black, white and brown markings like Dixie was. The 3 males are black-tri which is mostly black with white and some brown in there. We are getting
Here are some pictures that she sent to us! I am so excited that we'll be getting another dog to add to our family this winter! I'm guessing (waiting to confirm) that the pups will be ready to go home around the end of the year which is perfect since we plan on being in Oregon for Christmas! :) Yipee!
Here are some pictures that she sent to us! I am so excited that we'll be getting another dog to add to our family this winter! I'm guessing (waiting to confirm) that the pups will be ready to go home around the end of the year which is perfect since we plan on being in Oregon for Christmas! :) Yipee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Have you decided which puppy you'll get? That's so exciting, congratulations!
Not yet...think we will wait a few weeks to decide as they grow into their personalities :) We have first pick!
Thank you - we're so excited!!! :)
Post a Comment