Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekly doctor appointments

I went to the doctor today for a check up and had the normal exam and they also did the GBS test and internal - not dilated at all yet.

I start going for my weekly appointments until the end! Can't believe how close my due date is! :)

Tomorrow I'm going to the hospital to get the car seat inspected - that'll be odd having a car seat in the truck! Speaking of truck...my boss asked if I was still getting in and out of the truck...I sold my Acura TSX 2 years ago once we realized that one of our vehicles was going to just sit once Jeremy got a company car and well since we have quads - there was no way the Acura was going to make it pulling quads through the sand dunes! So yes, I am still driving the truck - I have to be careful getting in and out and can no longer hop out like I used to! Jeremy wasn't very optimistic on how long into my pregnancy I'd be able to get in and out of the truck...but I see no point in getting another vehicle.  More than likely we'll take his car to the hospital since it'll be easier for me to get into vs getting into this...

No comments: