Here I am at 36 weeks!
Wow! I can't believe the end is near! 1 more week until I'm full term! Everything is continuing to go well! I have my next doctor's appointment on Monday - they'll start doing the internal exams at that point as well as a GBS test. We've got everything ready to go and I'm taking the car seat to the hospital on Tuesday to get checked to make sure it's installed correctly. I pretty much have my hospital bag packed as well - there's just a few items I'll put in there once we leave. So now I have to sit and wait patiently...I'm not very good at waiting but am doing good for now.
It's interesting to see everyone's guesses on when Baby Sanders will arrive...
Important dates
Due date: November 18th
My birthday: November 22nd (I was actually born on Thanksgiving day!)
Thanksgiving: November 25th
The guesses range from...
Elizabeth - November 10th
Jin - November 15th
Emily - November 17th
Maureen - November 18th
Kelly - November 20th
Matt - November 21st
Shalane - November 22nd
Jeremy - November 22nd
Amber - November 23rd (Also had a dream about October 28th - which is my mom's birthday)
Krystin - November 25th
Bobbi - November 25th
Juana - November 25th
Juana - November 25th
Jenessa - November 27th
It's funny my mom is certain that I'll have her on my due date - I told her not to get her hopes up...but I know she is hoping she will arrive while she is here visiting from November 17th - 22nd.
I'm mentally prepared that I'll go overdue but have no guesses when she'll arrive!


4 comments:
There's something about hitting 36 weeks that seems like the end to me. It's good to prepare yourself to go over. Has your doctor mentioned induction if you reach a certain point? If you don't get her out by Thanksgiving you may not have any room for turkey!
i know! Yeah I'd rather be mentally prepared that I'll go over vs her coming a bit early or on time...then it'll be a surprise if she comes early :) Doctor said if baby isn't born by 41 weeks then he starts looking at inducing around that time.
I still can't belive how great you look! I'm guessing Thanksgiving just because you were born on Thanksgiving. What a great tradition ;)
Thanks Candice! I'm so excited to see when she makes her grand entrance! Thanksgiving would really be something if she did...very possible! :)
Post a Comment