Here I am at 34 weeks!
Not sure why the picture is so grainy - I think it's the lighting?
I'm still feeling good - my feet are a bit sore from being on them all evening but nothing to complain about. ::knock on wood:: I can't believe there's 6 weeks left until my due date...of course she could come slightly early or late. My birthday is 4 days after my due date and then Thanksgiving is 1 week later - so it'll be interesting to see when she arrives!
I think we came up with a name...well...I know we did! We had 3 names that we both narrowed down that we could both agree on and of course my #1 name was Jeremy's #3 name and vice versa. We both liked the 3 names on the list but since we haven't been able to decide on one because we're both stubborn! So we decided to put each our #1 names of the top 3 in a hat and drew the name. We agreed that whoever's name didn't get picked, that person gets to pick the middle name and make it whatever they want. Of course I ended up drawing Jeremy's #1 name! ;) So I think I may go with my #1 name as the middle name but am not 100%. I think the name we picked is a good one but of course I wanted my choice to be picked...hehe ;) And of course we're still keeping the name a surprise until she arrives!
Jeremy's parents are coming into town tomorrow and bringing Jeremy's Nova...he didn't want the movers moving it since it has a custom paint job with flames and is a nice car so his dad said they'd trailer it over. We don't have any big plans while they're here but we'll probably venture out.
I found some cute 8x8 pictures online of a lady bug, dragonfly and butterfly. I have been looking around to see if I can find some matted frames that I don't need to custom order. I haven't found any but I think Michael's has some so I'm going to go there this weekend with my coupons!
I found these at Hobby Lobby - a store which wasn't in Oregon - Wow! It's a gigantic Michael's/Joann's type of store with a much bigger selection! I think they'd go great in the nursery but wanted to see if Jeremy will like them or at least the dragonfly one, since we are going with a dragonfly and lady bug theme :)
I've also decided I want to do wall letters with her name...I do admit that I am very creative so I'm going to do something like one of these two - not sure if I will do the round or the actual letter...although I am not going to do the ribbon to hang them on the wall.
So the nursery is coming along :)



5 comments:
What a tease to tell us how you picked a name but not tell us the name! I'm definitely intrigued. I like the dragonfly, it's cute. I hope you don't have to stay in the hospital for Thanksgiving.
There has to be a surprise at the end :)
Yeah that wouldn't be ideal...I was born on Thanksgiving and my mom reminds me she didn't get her turkey dinner that night...and said she'd be sure to bring me a turkey dinner if I had her then :)
Yay for finally settling on a name! Or picking it out of a hat, lol.
I puffy puffy puffy heart Hobby Lobby. And now I'm going to see if I can find that dragonfly, but in a different color. Not sure if I saw them there or at Michaels.
Do squares (tilted to diamond shape) with the name on it or the round ones. I'm partial to geometric shapes and always find them more interesting than the letters for the name by themselves.
I know! Its funny how we did it but we were both being stubborn about the whole thing and I want to get started on the wall letters!
I love that place...I feel like I've missed out since I've never been to one before! It's huge! I like the idea of not doing the actual letters but painting the letters onto squares or circles! Go see if you can find the dragonfly this weekend, and if you can't find it I'll get one here and send it to you...it was only about $15
i am so excited for you!! and I LOVE and miss Hobby Lobby. It really is the best craft store ever! good luck with everything!
Post a Comment