So here's proof that we aren't going to need to buy any clothes for a while!
Here are all the hand me downs we got which are a nice range of sizes that I've washed up already!
Here are all the new clothes we received from the shower! Tons of onesie, footy pajamas, footy outfits, frilly dresses, and adorable outfits!
More new clothes!
Jeremy came home from work with a box and I was talking on the phone and he just kind of stood there so I asked what he had since I could tell he wanted to show me. He told me to open it up and these are all the goodies I found in the box. Apparently one of his co-workers had this box of samples that were given to him for something he had been working on before - the co-worker doesn't have any kids and knew we had a baby girl on the way so he gave it all to us! It worked out since it was all mostly pink and a few gender neutral things too! I was pretty excited about it since I know how expensive all these items can add up. He said that he also needs to go to the distribution center next time he's in Oregon since there are a ton of diapers and more baby stuff that are all samples! We're pretty much stocked up on diapers since my friend works for a medical supply store and we ordered about 5 cases of diapers - they ended up being about $20-25 for a case of 220....she said they retail at $40+ per case!






2 comments:
WOW! That's so cool you got all that stuff for free!!
I know!! :)
Post a Comment