I had my doctor check up yesterday - he said everything is looking good and still measuring on track and baby's heartbeat sounded great. The doctor said that most babies are at least 5 days late...although I know it could be longer then that. The doctor realized that his wedding anniversary is on Thanksgiving this year, since we were talking about how close my birthday (4 days after my due date - November 22nd) and Thanksgiving are to my due date (1 week later - November 25th).
My next appointment is in 2 weeks and then I start going every week! What?!?!? I can't believe I'm due next month! :) I'm getting really excited!
We pretty much have everything ready - at least the main stuff anyways, I need to get a baby monitor which I am going to pick up this weekend along with a few other things we need. I started washing blankets, baby towels and wash cloths! Next I'll start washing all the clothes we got!
I also found some cute lady bug, dragonfly and butterfly prints that I ordered and will frame to hang up in the nursery. The website I ordered them from won't let me save a copy so I will post pictures soon since the nursery should be done here anytime :) I did end up picking up the dragonfly from Hobby Lobby that I posted about last week for the nursery too. Since we have a name now I can start working on making the wall letters too :)
Jeremy is going to be in and out of town over the next few weeks which I'm fine with. I am going to start packing my hospital bag and write up my birth plan so we're ready to go just in case.
Getting ready to head to the hospital tour which is tonight :)


2 comments:
Wow, at least 5 days! I'm guessing you and your doctor don't want to be at the hospital on Thanksgiving. Good luck with your bag and birth plan.
I know...we'll see if he's right! I'd prefer not to be in the hospital on Thanksgiving, and oddly he didn't really seem to mind when baby arrived - guess he's used to delivering babies on holidays or special days.
My mom is coming into town from 11/17-11/22 (I think she is secretly hoping the baby comes when she is here- but said she was going to cook us up a Thanksgiving meal while she's here) and since I still hear to this day that my mom didn't get her turkey dinner since I was born on Thanksgiving day she said she'd make sure I had a turkey dinner if I was in the hospital! :)
Thanks - I'm going to work on that stuff tonight :)
Post a Comment