Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

37 weeks

37 weeks today! And also considered full term! Woo hoo!! :)



I think its interesting to have comparison that I have a watermelon in my belly! LOL ;)

I can't believe there are just 3 weeks left until my due date...time has flown by! It's crazy to think that she could arrive anytime now! I'm really excited to meet her! Not feeling nervous or anything (at least yet).  I am continuing to feel good and sleep well ::knocks on wood:: I think at this point I can consider myself a lucky one - I know that I will start to feel uncomfortable over the next few weeks but I'll manage since I've felt great throughout my pregnancy.  I have started to notice pressure in my pelvic area which I know is normal - I feel it the most when I go to get up into the truck but its tolerable. I've got everything ready to go, hospital bag is pretty much packed but I do need to put a few outfits in there for our baby girl.  

I've been busy at work as always but will not be getting anymore new work after tomorrow and hopefully can get as many items done as I can...I have a lot to do so I'm going to do my best to get as much done as I can.  I'm still planning on working until I have the baby unless I get put on bed rest for some reason.  I figure I may as well work and enjoy my time off with our little girl - with working from home it makes that a little easier vs commuting everyday to an office.

My mom, Dan, Scott, Nathan & Natalie are en route to Idaho and should arrive in the next hour and will be here until Sunday.  Dan made the baby's dresser which we are going to use as a changing table too - I'm excited to see it and put it together - I know that it's going to look awesome.   I'll post pictures of the nursery once we get it in there this weekend.  My mom's birthday is also today! Yesterday I was on what I'd like to call a bake-a-thon! I made cupcakes, a 4 layer chocolate cake and banana muffins.  The cake turned out great - I haven't made or decorated a cake in a while and it turned out awesome.  I put it in my cake transporter I used for my cake decorating class and well it was about 1/8" taller then I needed and didn't realize until I put the lid on so the "Happy Birthday Mom" doesn't look as nice...oh well! I plan on putting all 47 candles on there too so no one will know by the time I get all those candles on there! hehe :)

Jeremy has also been gone this week for work and is going to be home anytime - he was out of town for work last week and this too - I think he was more nervous leaving on Monday because he knew it was possible I could go into labor.  I assured him I would be fine and I was.  I don't mind being home by myself and it gives me some time to run errands or do whatever I want to do :)

I was so excited earlier this week when the mountain range near Boise was covered in snow! It looked so pretty, although I noticed yesterday it started to melt.  I bet it looks beautiful during the winter all snow covered :)  The weather has started to cool down here with some rain but there nice blue skies out there!

Oh and Jeremy brought home a bunch more samples from work...OMG! He seriously brought home about 10 cases of diapers (in sizes we don't have), more bottles, baby supplies, baby medicines, bowls, sippy cups, etc! Luckily we have lots of closet space - I wish I took a picture of it all, because I couldn't believe the amount of stuff that they had saved for him!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Wow, you sound busy! Have fun putting the rest of the nursery together. We use a dresser for our changing table too and it works great. Have a great weekend with your family!

Holly S said...

Will do! :) The dresser is amazing! :)