Here I am at 35 weeks!
35 days until my due date!!!! WHAT?! When did that happen?? I'll be full term in 2 weeks! Sheesh this pregnancy has seriously flown by! :) I'm so excited to meet our little girl soon! :)
My belly is definitely growing more each week - over the last few weeks I've noticed stretch marks that started coming out of the wood works. I've been good about putting lotion on my belly but know that they are hereditary and my mom has them on her tummy from having my brother and I. I've had a few that were around my belly piercing that have been around since about 20 weeks - but yeah they're coming out. Oh well I know it's the nature of the beast!
All in all I'm still feeling good - I'm still sleeping good too...I do get up a few times to go to the bathroom but can usually get back to sleep pretty quick with no problems. I know I keep saying this every week but I keep thinking I'm going to hit a wall and start feeling crummy but it hasn't happened yet...I guess I'll count myself lucky until it happens. ::knock on wood that I continue to feel good!:: :)
I've started washing clothes from newborn and 0-3 months...holy moly! I know baby will need her clothes changed frequently and its a good thing we have a lot of clothes...once the nursery is finished I'll take pictures of the closet - which good thing its a huge closet with 3 bars to hang clothes on! I am certain we will not need to be purchasing any clothes for a good year! Between all the new stuff and hand me downs we got we're set! :) She's got some of the cutest outfits! I'm thinking her coming home outfit will be her Oregon Ducks onesie and pants...I'm sure the nurses will love it since they're probably all Boise State fans! ;) hehe!
My mom, Dan and kids are coming in 2 weeks to visit for a long weekend...Dan built us a dresser for the baby's room...I haven't seen it yet but can't wait to since he is really creative and well he has the resources working for a cabinet shop that I know it'll look awesome! I need the dresser to load all these clothes into...especially the ones she isn't going to wear quite yet.
That's about all that's going on here! :)


2 comments:
That's exciting about the dresser, I can't wait to see pictures! Some women have easier pregnancies (and some complain less too). I'm glad you haven't had a hard time, me either :)
I know it's exciting since I don't know what it looks like! :)
I think that's true - glad you haven't had a hard time either! :)
Post a Comment