Here I am at 33 weeks!
I get weekly e-mails from a website called The Bump - I like how they compare baby to fruits and vegetable! 33 weeks baby is the size of a honeydew!
All is going well! Still feeling and sleeping good! I'm wondering how much longer this will last but am thankful I've felt pretty good to date! I started washing baby clothes this week! I washed all the hand me downs we go and had them laid out on the kitchen table and Jeremy was amazed how much was sitting there and asked if that was all the stuff I got for the shower? Ha! I told him that is just the hand me downs! There are a ton of new clothes that I hung in the closet that were already on hangers and there is a huge shopping bag full of stuff! I told him I wasn't kidding that we won't need to buy our baby any clothes for a while. Luckily we have a nice variety of sizes - I'm not going to buy any clothes unless I see sometime I just have to have....we'll wait until she arrives and if we decide we need a few more of a certain clothing we'll get it later. I know they grow so fast and with the amount of clothes we have it's just not necessary to buy more.
My Babies R Us 20% of coupons are going to be good here soon and I plan on picking up our extra car seat base, baby monitor, humidifier, swing and a manly diaper bag for Jeremy. Other than that I think we're good to go, I probably should stock up on nursing pads too. I'm still trying to decide how we want to decorate the nursery so we'll probably see what we can find this weekend :)
I got a Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag - I thought I wanted a Coach one but when I realized it was like a giant purse and I wanted something I could throw over my shoulder or wear as a backpack and found this to be perfect! :)




6 comments:
You should take a picture of the clothes on the table for us to see! I'd recommend keeping the tags on the new clothes until you need them, that way you can always get a bigger size if you need to. The worst thing is having them outgrow clothes they never got to wear.
Okay I will :)
Looking good! Isn't it crazy how fast it goes?
About the nursing pads, I found the cloth ones to be MUCH more comfortable than the disposable ones. I bought mine online, but I think you can get them at Target or bigger stores as well.
Thanks! It is crazy, everything has flown by! I'm sure it'll slow down as I approach my due date! Hopefully I won't go the 2+ weeks overdue like you did with Preston!
I'll check them out at Target when I go this weekend :)
I <3 that diaper bag...I was just looking at that the other day thinking I wanted to get it for Hadley's diaper bag =)
You look amazing, I am so excited for you!
Thanks! I really like the diaper bag - it's the new glazed style - I guess the silky ones snag really easy but I like the patter on the one I got :)
Post a Comment