Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

31 weeks



Here I am at 31 weeks! I can't believe we already 9 weeks away from my due date! I'm still feeling pretty good overall! I am noticing she's doing a lot more moving around and can feel the movement way more lately! It's funny sometimes if I watch my belly I can see these random movements on the outisde! I'm feeling a bit under the weather like a sore throat is coming on...so I've been taking those Emergen-C packets since there's not much else I can take and going to try to get to bed early again.


Jeremy finished painting the nursery! I had a hard time getting a good picture to where you could see the pink good.  I would say its brighter than this picture but you get the idea.  It's a bubble gum pink tone a bit brighter than I expected it to be but I think it'll work :)  Our crib is a dark espresso so I think that'll help tone the color down a bit, especially after we get stuff on the walls and the new blinds hung.

We're off to Oregon tomorrow for the weekend for my baby shower which I'm really excited for and to see friends and family!

My mom and her boyfriend Dan just got back from Cancun and are engaged! I'm so happy for them :)

4 comments:

valerie said...

you look so good!! I am excited for your little baby to come!! and that is great news about your mom!

Holly S said...

Thanks!
You're going to be a mom in just a few days!!!
I know I'm so happy for my mom :)

Amber said...

The pink looks good! How was the hospital tour? Have a great time this weekend, sorry I'll miss it.

Holly S said...

Thanks...I wasn't sure if it was too bright, I figured once we get the furniture in there and decorate it won't seem as bright. We got new blinds too so I think the natural light coming through the window makes it seem bright then it is.
Didn't end up doing the hospital tour...Jeremy had to work nights and I was going to go but completely forgot. Next one isn't til October so we'll have to go to that one - good thing you just show up for that.
I will - I hope you guys have fun at the game :)