Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

29 weeks

Here I am at 29 weeks! Still feeling pretty good and sleeping comfortably! ::knock on wood::


I helped Jeremy paint the edges of the ceiling in our bedroom. We have 10' ceilings (at the lowest point) and vaulted ceilings in the master - all the ceilings are the same colors as the walls - brown which is fine but we decided to paint our bedroom and had to paint the ceiling. The trim is a cream and initially we were going to just paint the ceiling white but it didn't look good with cream trim, so we ended up with going with a cream color for the ceiling. I ended up painting along the edge where I could reach as most of the painting had to be done on the ladder. I felt like I needed to help do something! We're going to paint our bedroom this weekend. I think we settled on a slate blue color. Construction is done on the balcony so we can move our bed in there which is currently in the nursery. Once we finish that we'll be painting the nursery. I think I wanted to do a soft pink but we haven't settled on a color yet. We're staying in town this weekend and will probably do stuff around the house. I want to go ride the greenbelt and hit up the Farmers Market too...should be a relaxing weekend :)

2 comments:

Colt and Candice said...

You look so good! Just think, soon you'll be down to single digits for the countdown!

Holly S said...

Thank you! I cannot believe how fast it's going by!! :)