Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Doctor's Appointment & Weekend

Had a check up at the doctor today! Everything is looking good and is on track.  Fundal height is measuring right on track, heartbeat was nice and strong and weight is good! I'm still feeling great!

I go back in two weeks and then have one more appointment two weeks later then it's every week! Sheesh! Time is flying by! :)

We had a nice relaxing weekend! We went to Bronco Stadium and tailgated with our friends that were going to the game.  I pretty much set up a chair and people watched! Once the game started we went to a sports bar down the street and watched the game - again I did more people watching while Jeremy and his friend Don enjoyed drinking beer.  That Boise State vs Oregon State game was one that I wish neither would have won! LOL! I'm glad that our Oregon Ducks won Saturday!

After the game we went and met up with our friends and went to a restaurant called Red Feather where I got a delicious chicken salad! After that we stopped by a lounge and I was tired by this point - I think it was after midnight.  I drove the guys home and was tired by then and my feet were sore from being on them so much and walking all over.  I slept in until 10am on Sunday! That was sure nice! :)  I seem to always wake up by 8:30am maybe 9am on the weekends! We got the crib in the nursery and I got a mattress for it! So now I need to start washing clothes and the bedding and start getting things going.  I want to find a place where I can get some art work or something that I can get framed to hang in the baby's room.  Jeremy suggested painting some type of mural but I don't know if I'm creative enough for that, I'm really creative but not completely confident that I could paint something.  We'll see! All in all it was a nice weekend :)

No comments: