Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Baby Shower!

We had a great time last weekend in Oregon! Jeremy stayed in Lincoln City for the weekend with his family as they went to the Chinook Winds Casino car show and had the Nova there...he said it rained pretty good all weekend there!

I stayed with my mom and we had a great weekend! Dan, her and I went to Cornerstone in Forest Grove for dinner and then Saturday was the baby shower which was at Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant - one of my favorite places! We had such a wonderful time with friends and family and got spoiled! We got a lot of clothes - which I hadn't bought any yet and I think we'll be set for a while.  We also got a lot of things we need along with gift cards too! We just need to pick up a crib mattress, Pack N Play and extra base for the car seat.  I also got a bunch of Babies R Us 20% coupons so that'll be nice when we get those last few items.  Now I just need to start decorating the nursery - find some framed pictures to hang and get it set up! :) I'm so thankful of all of the generousity from friends and family!

My Mom  & I



 
Spoiled already!

Yummy cake!

 First pair of Nike's!

Saturday evening my mom took me to a great restaurant called Hall Street Grill! We had delicious salmon for dinner!  Jeremy's grandparents came to Idaho on Sunday and brought all the shower gifts over since we flew and just left this morning.  Grandma made us one of her amazing apple pies and Grandpa assembled the crib!

I can't believe how fast time is flying by! My ticket at the top of the page says about 58 days to go - I know that is a give or take figure but sheesh...that's not much longer! :)

So now I need to get started and writing all those thank you cards!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Glad you had a great shower, looked like a lot of fun! My favorite thing about the bouncy seat was its portability. I'd bring it in the bathroom when I showered or on the kitchen counter as I made dinner. He would just be content :)

Holly S said...

Yes it was!
I can't wait to use it :) I was thinking that it'd be perfect for when I'm showering or cooking dinner, downstairs, etc :)