Thursday, September 9, 2010
30 weeks
Here I am at 30 weeks! I'm still feeling pretty good, I've had some soreness here and there but has gone away quickly. I honestly thought by now I'd be feeling pretty crappy and not sleeping well ::knocks on wood:: I went to a breast feeding class last night that was free with the birthing class, it was really interesting and educational. We are doing our childbirth classes this weekend - it's Friday evening and Saturday. I'm hoping we can start working on getting the nursery painted this week. We bought paint last weekend since Home Depot was doing a sale, we ended up getting a soft pink, which is funny because it would be what Jeremy would call an "Easter color" basically a pastel but he liked it!
We are still tossing names around, we're keeping the name a surprise and of course each have our favorite - which aren't the same. I guess we'll still keep looking for ideas, we have quite a list going - at least we have time to decide still :)
I have my next doctor's appointment on Monday - then I start going every 2 weeks! I can't believe we have 70 days to go...give or take! Geeze, it's going by so fast!
We're going to Oregon next weekend for my baby shower which I'm excited for :)
We recently found out from the lady we got our dog Dixie from who passed away last October that she just bread her dog...hopefully means puppies in late October. We get 2nd pick of the litter since she is keeping one. If all goes well we'd be able to get the puppy at the beginning of the year. I'm really excited since Dixie who was an Australian Shepherd taught us how special the breed is! I know we'll have our hands full with a newborn and a puppy but I have no doubt in my mind we can handle it! :) I can't wait to have another dog again, won't be able to replace Dixie but will be exciting1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Sounds like you are pretty busy, but at least you are still feeling well. Good luck with the names!
Looks like your belly popped this week! I can definitely see the difference between this weeks pic and last week. We had a newborn and a puppy...craziness, but do-able!
You are brave, brave, brave! But, your family will double, which means that many more laughs and good memories!
Really...you are probably smart getting the puppy & having a baby...1) You'll already be up in the middle of the night w/ the baby so you will be able to let the dog out, 2) You'll be able to get out of the house taking a walk w/ baby & puppy and 3) The baby & the puppy will have an awesome bond! So exciting...PS you look amazing, your little belly is SO cute! Can't wait for your baby shower next weekend...have a safe trip over =)
Thanks - I'm really excited to get a dog. Lindsey that is exactly what I was thinking - besides we're not getting the dog right when baby is born.
Post a Comment