Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Childbirth class and doctor's appointment

We did our childbirth classes this past weekend.  We decided to do a weekend class because Jeremy's really busy with work and his schedule will be all over the next month or two.  We had our class Friday from 7-9pm and 10am-3pm on Saturday.  I thought it  would be really long because it was crammed into such a short period of time.  We ended up taking a class at the other hospital in town because where I'm delivering was booked up for Saturday classes and the next one available was around the end of October - that'd be pushing it too close.  Our instructor was great, she kept us doing activities and moving around so the time actually flew by.  I found the class to be very informative and helpful.

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday, everything is looking good.  The doctor said everything is perfect, I'm measuring right on track.  I now have to start going every 2 weeks! I can't believe how fast time is flying by.

Jeremy started painting the nursery, we picked a light pink color.  We've only got 1 coat of paint on the walls but it's a tad bright when the natural light comes through the window.  I think we'll get the second coat on and see how it looks.

2 comments:

Amber said...

How nice to have the class completed. Now you just have to remember everything when the time comes! I know my memory is slowly abandoning me :)

Holly S said...

I know right, they gave us a handout that was a good one that we can take to the hospital :)