We had a nice visit this past weekend in Oregon!
We flew in on Friday and met my mom & Dan and Jeremy's parents for dinner at Helvetia Tavern! Yum! Jeremy's dad got the cutest Onesie and bib for our baby! Helvetia Tavern is one of Jeremy's favorite places to eat and is only in Oregon - so it was neat that they had baby stuff with their name on it! We stayed with our friend's Matt & Julie for the weekend
Saturday I went to the Farmer's Market in Hillsboro with my mom, Dan & Scott. They had awesome flowers so I bought some for Grandma Daisy since she loves flowers! I also got a pint of strawberries which I ate while we walked around. Then I went and got Travis & Darcie's wedding gift, Christal and Grandpa's birthday gifts since we were going to celebrate their birthdays on Sunday.
Saturday evening was Travis & Darcie's wedding - it was so good to see all our friends and others which I hadn't seen in a while! I found a super cute dress at Kohl's right before we left. Everyone was excited to see the baby bump and many people couldn't get over how 'small' I was - I took it as a compliment. The wedding was beautiful and the weather was great - wasn't too hot! We had a great time celebrating with the bride and groom! I was obviously the designated driver for Jeremy, Matt & Julie - so after the reception was over we made a stop at Taco Bell on the way home! LOL
Mr. & Mrs!
Sunday we met up with Jeremy's family, grandparents and Aunt Marcy, Uncle Greg and cousins Kaelee and Danielle who were in town for a family reuinion. We celebrated Grandpa Dave & my sister-in-law Christal's birthdays at Prime Time for brunch.
All in all it was a nice weekend! It was nice that the flight to Portland is only 1 hour!
We'll be headed back in 3 weeks for my baby shower....I cannot believe how fast time is flying by! We're in the third trimester and time to get stuff done! I got a call that the crib arrived so we're going to pick it up tonight. I think we'll wait until Grandma & Grandpa come to visit so Grandpa can help Jeremy put it together :)
In other news, I'm betting there are going to be a whole lot of babies arriving next year! It was interesting to hear how many people are going to start trying - and that they're telling everyone! I hope they all get pregnant fast since they're all so excited to become parents! :)


2 comments:
Glad you had a fun weekend. How nice that you got to see so many family and friends!
Yes it was a nice weekend and we got to see everyone
Post a Comment