Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Crib & Quilt

So I got the crib ordered! Woo hoo! My mom was nice enough to get it for us! I had decided on this one and another one at a local baby store. When a friend e-mailed me a 20% off coupon for Babies 'R Us I made my decision - since the one at Babies 'R Us was now including a nice discount with this coupon. Of course I went to Costco after I ordered the crib and saw one there - didn't see if before, was really cute but Babies R Us did a 20% re-stocking fee so I figured it made no sense to pay a big chunk to cancel the order, I really like this one still :)

Here's a picture of the one we ordered!

Jeremy went to Oregon this past weekend for a friend's bachelor party and came home with this cute quilt his dad had a friend make for us! I think it's cute, Jeremy's Grandma Daisy will love it - she loves everything Daisy! :)


I'm feeling good that we have some of these big items taken care of!

The nursery bedding arrived today - I haven't opened the box yet but will head off to do that! :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

The crib looks great! And the quilt is cute. I can't believe it's less than 3 months away!

Holly S said...

Thanks! I know...it's creeping up fast!! :)