Here is my 24 week belly picture (well I took it today since the last few days have been busy - I'll need to take another in a few days!)
We drove over to Idaho on Saturday in different vehicles since we had the truck and Jeremy's company car to get here. Jeremy informed me a few days before we left that I would need to tow our trailer that we normally use for the quad, I was terrified since I've never towed anything before but did good!
We got in on Saturday evening and were pretty tired since we got a late start. I have been feeling blah the last few days and am not sure if I've got a stomach bug - feels kinda like it. The doctor suggested I do a clear liquid diet for the next day to see if that helps.
The moving truck arrived bright and early this morning and had everything unloaded and beds assembled and boxes in designated rooms just after noon. I waited for the cable guy to come this morning to install my phone line and internet and worked most of the day but did some unpacking this morning while I waited for him to arrive. All in all we are doing good, just trying to get unpacking down and get the house in order so there aren't boxes all over ;)
Here's the moving truck...don't worry we didn't fill the whole thing up! ;)


2 comments:
Aren't those trucks enormous? Glad you got there safely. Having movers is the best, especially when you're pregnant!
I know...I about fell over since I wasn't there when they picked up our stuff - I looked at Jeremy and said please don't tell me that's al our stuff...lol! It was sure nice with the movers, I would have been useless being pregnant with loading and unloading boxes!
Post a Comment