Here is my 23 week belly picture - definitely looking pregnant now! Overall, I'm feeling good - sleeping well (for the time being), other than getting up every once in a while in the middle of the night but not too bad.
We had our last doctor's appointment in Oregon - I really liked him but I'm sure our doctor in Idaho will be great too :) I had my glucose test done today, he decided to do it a bit early as I used to be insulin resistant and wanted to make sure everything is under control.
I can't believe we're moving to Idaho in just over a week! I'm anxious and excited all at the same time, I know it'll be a great adventure. I'm also looking forward to working from home where it's quiet, working in an office cubicle all day can get loud from all the chit chat and distractions of working in an office


No comments:
Post a Comment