Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

22 weeks!



Here I am at 22 weeks (well slightly late on the picture). I have one more appointment with my current doctor here in Oregon and they'll be doing my glucose test a bit early since I was insulin resistant for a few years but got it cleared up last year so we figured it'd be best to have it done a bit early.

We've been throwing names around and have quite the list - Jeremy has his favorite and I have mine. We're decided to keep the name a surprise so we can wait til the end to make a decision :)

I'm still Time is flying by! We're off to Idaho in just 2 short weeks! We were going to leave August 1st but are thinking it'd be best to leave the 31st so we can get my office for work somewhat set up. The moving company will be here next week starting to pack our stuff and the moving truck will be loaded part of Thursday and Friday!

Our friend's Tom and Lindsey welcomed their baby girl! I had to share a picture since she's such a cutie! :)
Hadley Joe Dober
Born 7/15/10 8 lbs 7 oz



3 comments:

Jin said...

Awww, you're so cute! Lol - slightly late - you're knocking on 23 weeks!

I'm not sure if my glucose test is this week or what. I'm really not looking foward to it as drinking a little bit of OJ is way to sweet for me.

The name Hadley is cool. And she's cute!

Holly S said...

Thanks :) Time is flying by!
I'm not looking forward to drinking the stuff but at least it's note a huge amount to drink...maybe the size of a soda can?

Yeah, she's such a cutie :)

Amber said...

Mine was the size of a can. It really didn't taste that bad, kind of like a flat pop. Good luck with the movers!