...GIRL!!!

Baby's Profile
We had our ultrasound and doctor's appointment today and the doctor said everything looks perfect! :) Those ultrasound machines are amazing on what you can see!
Jeremy's grandma had a dream a few weeks before we told my in-laws we were expecting, and she called Jeremy's dad and said she had a dream about Jeremy, his other grandma and a baby girl. His dad didn't think anything of it. Come to find out she's had dreams about her other 5 great-grandchildren before she was told and was right on the sex too! That makes 6 great-grandchildren now, since she was right on her dream again :)
We're looking more at names now that we know what we're having but have decided to keep the name a surprise, leave something a surprise at the end ;)


4 comments:
Holly, that's so exciting! I was thinking it would be a girl. That's incredible about Jeremy's grandma!
I was totally stalking your fb page during our childbirth class last night waiting to see. Yay for a little girl!
Thank you! It's crazy about her dream so Jeremy was certain it was a girl! :)
I'm so excited, there's always cute girl stuff...I hadn't bought anything since we didn't know if we were having boy or a girl...I'm going shopping Monday with my friend...so I might get in a little trouble ;)
The big ultrasound at 20 weeks really is one of my favorite memories now. It's fun to find out what the sex it but I was blown away by all the other information you get that day about the heart, brain, and all the other organs. Not to mention how amazing it is to see everything on the screen :)
Post a Comment