Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

21 weeks!


I can't get over how fast time is flying by!

Here's my 21 week belly

I need to have Jeremy take pictures for me so you don't just get iPhone pictures! Overall, I've been feeling pretty good, my allergies had been acting up the last few weeks but seem to be getting better, thank goodness!

We had a nice 4th of July - Saturday we went to Travis & Darcie's for a BBQ and relaxing with friends until the wee hours of the morning. Sunday we went to the mall and got a new refrigerator for our house in Idaho. Sears was having a huge appliance sale and we got a great deal on a stainless steel side by side refrigerator. We then went to Babies 'R Us and started our registry, I was amazed at everything they have! We then headed to Jeremy's parents for a BBQ. We both had Monday off for the holiday. I spent Monday getting $2 breakfast at the Cheerful Tortise with Julie and then followed by pedicures, shopping and got a massage that evening!

This weekend we'll be floating the Clackamas River with a bunch of friends!

I can't believe the big move is at the end of this month! We're getting the fine details figured out but the movers will come and pack up our house about mid week at the end of the month!

2 comments:

Jin said...

Awwwwww!

And silly me, I forgot you had this type of comment form that I can actually use at work. Lol.

Holly S said...

Cool! I'm not as good at blogging as often like you do! ;)