My mom and Dan arrived Thursday night for a long weekend visit. We got misc things done around the house along with hanging all our pictures plus some new stuff too!
I LOVE shaved ice - not a snow cone but shaved ice was something we used to get when we living in Hawaii - finely shaved ice with delicious flavors. After we moved here I noticed there were shaved ice stands all over town - so we finally tried them this weekend! Amazing! They even had the creme toping too! We went twice while they were here. We got our new front door handle and lock put on and some misc items fixed around the house. We ate dinner at a great pub downtown and had a great weekend!

I met my new doctor today and is great! I really liked him! I got to hear the heart beat which is always so cool when they put the dopple on my tummy. He said everything is looking good. I got back next month and then start going every 2 weeks after that.
Jeremy's parents were so kind enough to purchase our travel system for us! I really wanted to go with the Chicco Cortina system since I read a lot of great reviews on them. I had initally picked out a light pink and brown pattern - then last weekend while Jeremy's parents were here to asked what we wanted her to get. My mom is getting our crib so she said they'd get the travel system. Jeremy's mom is the ultimate bargain shopper and she was browsing online to see what color we wanted when she found a new color that just came out that is red and gray, it looked awesome and Jeremy liked it too - honestly I wasn't sure if he'd be okay pushing a pink stroller around LOL! Well, she ordered it and we got it this weekend! It's still in the box but I think we'll hold off on putting it together just yet.
I found online that the bedding set we picked went on sale ($100 off!) so I decided to order it and it was an additional 10% off with free shipping! Should arrive towards the end of the month - then we can work on picking paint for the nursery :)
We also did a nice long bike ride on the greenbelt tonight which was a blast!



2 comments:
Sounds like you guys are having a great time in Boise! Have fun putting the nursery together :)
Yes we are!
I know I need to get going on the nursery! It was on the back burner with moving but now I need to get going!
Post a Comment