Here I am at 27 weeks!
All in all I have been feeling good still and sleeping well, I'm sure that's going to change in the upcoming weeks! I can't believe we're in the third trimester already - well I think I am even though my doctor said it starts at 28 weeks...either way I'm close!
I have found 2 cribs that I like but am going to explore the area and see what else I can find! Now that we're all unpacked and settled in I need to get in gear on getting the nursery going! :)
The nursery bedding is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday! :)


3 comments:
You look so cute!! I hope things keep going well for you!!
Can't wait to see pictures of the bedding!
Thanks Val! I know that I'll hit a wall soon and not be feeling as good...at least that's what I've heard happening towards the end...
I know Amber! I can't wait - I can think accurately pick out paint - I've got a ton of paint swatches but I don't want to assume a shade of pink will work and then it be way off. I think we'll do a pink and tan color in the nursery :)
Post a Comment