Here's the 25 week belly picture!
I'm feeling much better and got over the stomach bug I had! It was awful! Overall, I'm feeling good but notice my body telling me when I need to slow down. Baby girl has been pretty active and Jeremy finally got to feel her kick from the outside :)
I had the 1-hour glucose testing done before we left Oregon since my doctor suggested we do it early since I used to be insulin resistant for a couple years but got it cleared up over a year ago. Well, I failed it so right before we left I had to go in and do the 3-hour glucose testing and I got the results right before we left that I passed!
I'll be going for my next appointment to meet my new doctor in Boise on the 16th.
Jeremy's parents are coming this weekend to help finish unpacking. We (Well, Jeremy) got a lot of unpacking done - I did what I could but with not feeling well I took it easy but last night we unpacked our master closet, linen closet, guest bathroom and the entire kitchen was done the other day. So we're made some progress. Our master bedroom is under construction so we're not sleeping in there yet - there is a balcony off the master that had some water damage which we knew from the inspection. Basically they had to cut out some of the flooring by the door to the balcony and will have to repair the balcony - the way it was built the water was running into the door - into the house. The formal dining room is directly below the master which we also noticed some damage on the ceiling. We're getting everything fixed which should be done in about 2 weeks.
My mom and Dan are coming next weekend to help finish getting the house on order.
The weather has been nice and warm - our AC didn't seem to be working very well upstairs, so we had a AC guy come out - come to find out there was no filter on the AC unit - so of course it was all yucky, so they got it all cleaned up yesterday so the house is much cooler! :)
I got my office all set up and have been working from home, it's been really nice, I find myself getting a lot more done with very little distraction which is soooo nice!


4 comments:
You look great! Sounds like you are getting a lot done too. It's nice you'll have help with more unpacking.
Thanks :) That shirt makes my belly look bigger than it actually is...lol
I know! :)
Holly you look amazing! I'm sure it's hard with everything going on, but don't forget to take it easy ;)
Thanks Candice
Post a Comment