Wow! I can't believe I'm already 28 weeks! I'm still feeling good, not too many aches and pain....yet...I know they're coming - I've heard that I should expect to hit a wall in a few weeks where my body is achy, can't sleep well, etc. Until then I'll enjoy feeling good!
After my last doctor's appointment I tried registering for a childbirth class at the hospital I will deliver at - umm...all full till late October. I found another local hospital that had some classes and by the time I called theirs were full too, thankfully the lady said she'd be willing to make an exception and let me into a class next month. Jeremy's schedule is really busy so we wanted to do a Friday/Saturday or Saturday class and there's lots but they are over a 4 week period. I'm glad to have got registered for that and the other hospital has the breastfeeding class at no extra charge!
Here's the 28 week belly shot:
We're heading to Oregon tomorrow for our good friend's Travis & Darcie's wedding which is on Saturday! I'm excited since their ceremony & reception venue is at McMenamins Cornelius Pass Roadhouse - which is where we had our reception. Luckily they won't experience the record breaking heat that we had in May 2008 - 95 degrees! Instead it looks like it'll be in the 70's - not too hot, probably just right! It'll be great to see our friends too!
I booked airline tickets for September 17-19 - my best friend Julie and my mom are throwing me a baby shower! :)


2 comments:
Wow, I can't believe the classes were booked. Glad you found one. Flying will be nice, it's such a quick flight. And the Boise airport is nice and small.
I know! I panicked when I couldn't find one that worked for us, so I called St. Al's and the lady was nice enough to add me to a full class! Phew! I know I like how quick (and cheap) it is to fly and that airport is so easy to get in and out of!
Post a Comment