Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

Nursery Theme!

I've been browsing around online to see what bedding sets we like and found one we BOTH like! I'm planning to get the bedding set only (comforter, sheets, crib skirt and bumper). It's a cute dragonfly & lady bug theme! I also got a bunch of paint swatches from Home Depot - we haven't picked a color to paint the nursery yet

Here's a picture of what we picked...

Jeremy's parents came this last weekend and helped us finish getting the rest of the house and garage unpacked and put away! I can't believe it! I know we would have had boxes around here for weeks if I had to do it all!

Now that we're all unpacked, I can start working on planning the nursery! Thankfully my mom is going to buy the crib for us...so I need to start looking for one :)

My mom and Dan are coming this weekend...we're planning on hanging pictures and do some decorating and exploring the area too!

3 comments:

Amber said...

That bedding is adorable! Putting the nursery together is so much fun. Please take lots of pictures!

Jin said...

LOVE IT! That's just so cute! And I think from the pics you have on fb, the wall colors kinda match the bedding? So maybe do half the walls in whatever color you pick and have the other half (like seperated by a chair rail or border) the original wall color? I dunno. But it's so cute.

Holly S said...

Amber -Thanks, I'm excited...I'll take pics for sure! I can't believe how fast time is going by!

Jin - Thanks :) Yeah the wall colors do match - I was thinking of maybe doing some type of soft pink accent wall - or we might pain the whole room - haven't decided yet ;)