Introducing....
Mckenzie Ashton Sanders
Born November 13, 2010 at 8:42am
8 lbs 2 oz 21" long
I'll post the full story later on! I was surprised that she was 8 pounds! I figured she was 6 1/2 -7 pounds since my belly wasn't super big but I was wrong! :)
We are so in love with our little girl!



4 comments:
Congratulations! She is beautiful. I can't wait to hear all about her arrival :)
She's a cutie! Amelia was the same size and length too - I had to get the nurse to repeat the weight because we all - doc included - was like "wait, what???"
And awesome name! Can't wait for the birth story, I wrote mine in the hospital and good thing too - once we got home there's no time the first few days. We are a week out and I can eek some time out here and there.
Congrats you guys!
congratulations!! I am excited to hear how everything went! :)
Congrats! What a cutie! :)
Post a Comment