Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Progress!

Went to the doctor today - all is looking good!

I've been having contractions since Friday that have been a bit random and sporadic.  I figured I go to my appointment and still not be dilated since last week nothing was going on.  Today the doctor checked and I'm 1-2cm dilated and 75% effaced so I guess those contractions were actually doing something! Although, I know people can walk around dilated for a week or two and nothing happen, so I'm not holding my breath or getting too excited.

Definitely not posting this type of update on Facebook - I think it's weird when people post those kind of stats on Facebook...and well I don't want to start the "Have you had the baby?" questions and what not...

2 comments:

valerie said...

That is so exciting!! I hope things progress fast!

Holly S said...

Me too! :)