Here I am at 38 weeks!
I am literally in the home stretch! I can't believe it! I'm doing pretty good! I'm still working and I think the fact that I work from home has helped with that - I don't think commuting 40 ish minutes one way, like I was before would be any fun. All and all I'm feeling good still - the pelvic pain was getting really uncomfortable earlier in the week but the nurse suggested taking a warm bath - so I've been putting our jacuzzi tub to good use every night which has completely helped!
I just can't believe how fast everything has gone by...because we're having a baby anytime now...it could be days from now or weeks from now...who knows...just have to wait and see!
I started making wall letters for the nursery and was going to use round wood and then paint each letter on to a circle - I didn't like the way it was looking so I ended up settling on the actual wooden letter. I finished painting them tonight and might do a clear coat on it - they turned out cute. I decided to paint them grass green and did light blue dots on all of them...Jeremy suggested the green which I didn't know if it would go with the rest of the room but I think it'll look great on the pink walls :)
I'm so excited to reveal the baby's name when she's born! I seriously can't believe we've been able to keep it a secret - not too many people have been bugging us about it - it'll be a fun surprise! :)


1 comment:
I bet the green will look great with the pink! You're still looking good :)
Post a Comment