Here I am at 39 weeks!
I seriously can't believe my due date is
NEXT week! Obviously she could make her debut before or after that. I'm still feeling pretty good and sleeping good which is crazy but I'm thankful for that! I've continued to have contractions all week that are sporadic - only a few which have been more intense but nothing consistent. They say you
know when your in labor, but since I've never been through this before I worry that I won't know. Jeremy's guess was I'd have the baby on my birthday - the 22nd but now he's thinking it'll happen sooner then later...we'll see...just a waiting game at this point. I go back to the doctor on Monday for a check up. My mom flies in on Wednesday and will be here til the following Tuesday.
Almost baby time! :) I'm so excited!!
3 comments:
How exciting Holly! Wasn't sure if you knew i read your blog or not, but i do :) And yes, you will definitely know when you are in labor, i kept second guessing myself, but when it was time, it was obvious :)
Cool!
Good to know - hopefully it'll be soon!! :)
I'm so excited for you guys! My water broke at 3am so that's how I knew! Maybe that will happen to you too ;)
Post a Comment