Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Nursery!

So the nursery is finished! My mom, Dan, Scott, Nathan & Natalie all came into for a nice long weekend!

Dan set up the beautiful dresser that he built for the nursery and we went and picked out the handles for it....it is amazing!





Here are pictures....everything is done - I am working on the wall letters to hang about the crib (that's why it looks bare) but I ended up going with round wood and was going to paint the letters onto it but I'm not liking the way it's looking so I picked up the actual letters and do instead.

I had a doctor's appointment today - they confirmed my Group B Strep test was negative.  I only saw the nurse since my doctor was doing an emergency c-section delivering twins!  No dilation as of yet.  I am starting to notice my belly get hard every once in a while so I'm thinking that it's the Braxton Hicks contractions - they happen so randomly and don't hurt.  I am noticing a lot more achiness/soreness in my pelvis area which the nurse said is the ligaments and what not stretching out and all the extra weight sitting there.  It's uncomfortable to get up from a seated position but I'm hanging in there.  Next appointment is next Monday.

1 comment:

Amber said...

The dresser is so nice and the nursery turned out great! What a nice big closet, babies have tons of stuff.