Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

New camera!

I've been wanting a new camera.  I have an Olympus waterproof camera that works good but when I go to take a picture it seems to take longer then it should so it's annoying.  I wanted to get a nicer camera and mentioned to Jeremy I'd like a nice digital camera.

Little did I know he'd be getting me one for my birthday! It arrived the day after since he got it online....


Canon EOS Rebel XS 18-55IS


I need to pick up a good sized memory card...I have one around here from my old Canon digital camera but have no idea where it is.  I did find one that is a small memory card that must have came with my old Canon - I was able to use it to take a few pictures and wow what a huge difference in picture quality compared to my other camera! We also need to pick up a camera bag for it too.  I'm so excited as I know we'll be getting really good pictures with this! He also got me another lens to go with it too! Jeremy's parents are coming next week and his dad has a really nice Canon DSLR camera so he'll have to educate me a bit on when to use the different lenses and what not! :)

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! 

1 comment:

valerie said...

You will love having a good camera!! I can't wait to see more pictures of your beautiful baby girl!