Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

32 weeks

I cannot believe how fast time is flying by!!

Here I am at 32 weeks!

I'm still feeling good and hope this continues but won't be upset if I start feeling crummy since I've been feeling great all along and had very little morning sickness

I went to Babies R Us and got our Pack N Play last night with a 20% of coupon I got....I have quite a few more to use which is nice, especially when you can buy stuff with gift cards! We still have more items to pick up but I'd say we have a lot of the major things we need...well we still need a crib mattress which I think we'll pick up this weekend!


I think we are pretty much set when it comes to clothes! I don't think I am going to buy anymore until she arrives if we decide we need more of a certain thing.  They grow so fast and we got sooo many cute outfits for the shower and a nice variety of sizes too!

I'm looking forward to all the fall shows that are starting back up! Two of my favorites Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice start back up tonight! Since we have satellite Grey's Anatomy starts an hour earlier! Yes :)

We're going to just relax this weekend, probably do some running around and getting baby stuff in order.  Boise State plays Oregon State here in Boise this weekend and ESPN's GameDay will be here too...so it'll be a zoo in town I'm sure!  Some of our friends have tickets to go and Jeremy mentioned we might go tailgate and hang out with them.  Our Oregon Ducks play Arizona State Saturday too!

4 comments:

Amber said...

The pack n play is so nice. We still use ours, we're taking it to Newport this weekend. It's nice to have one at Grandma's house too :)

Holly S said...

I thought so too :) There were so many to pick from!

Jin said...

Ooooo, I like the pack n play. What's the other attachment - a bassinet and a changing table? We got a very basic one, since my parents are gonna use the one with the bells and whistles at their place.

Holly S said...

It's called a newborn napper - the few I liked all came with that and the changer, couldn't find many that were just a normal pack n play - they have to make everything to high tech now! ;)