Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Boise

We went to Boise last weekend so I could check out the area. We basically drove around and checked out neighborhoods and ended up in a few with expensive homes!

All and all I like it! Not as green as Oregon but I'll take it compared to the extra sunshine they get.

Our house is still for sale - we did get an offer a week after it was for sale and countered back and the people said their offer was their best offer! Oh well! At least we have a buyout option after 90 days.

We are headed back to Boise next week to go house hunting! I'm pretty excited - we've got a huge list of houses to look at, so it'll be good to see the variety. When we bought our current home we found our house pretty quick so hopefully we can find another home :)

Have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

Amber said...

What neighborhoods are you looking at? We liked the North End with its older homes and proximity to downtown, but its a bit spendy. Good luck with house hunting. Let me know if you need a referral for a realtor.

Holly S said...

We've got a relator already, thanks thought! We're looking to buy something that's newer but might have a few to look at in the area - we're going to be looking at a good 30+ houses while we're there, primarily looking in Boise, Meridian and Eagle.