Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

BIG NEWS: Baby on the way!


Jeremy and I are expecting our first baby - due November 18th!

We're so excited! We've known since March, we had our first doctor's appointment at 8 weeks and had an ultrasound and everything was looking good and got to see the baby's heartbeat then. Our doctor suggested waiting until 12 weeks to tell everyone. We had our 12 week appointment on Thursday and got to hear the heartbeat and also had an ultrasound, which is above. Technology is quite amazing!

Overall, I've been feeling pretty good - I've only been sick a couple times and have been wearing a seaband which seems to be helping with the morning sickness.

So it looks like we'll definitely have visitors in Idaho! :)

We're off to Boise tomorrow to go house hunting this week, so hopefully we can find a house!

3 comments:

Colt and Candice said...

Congratulations, we are so happy for you guys! That's awesome that you didn't have much morning sickness... you are very lucky!! The ultrasound looks great too! Can't wait to hear what you guys are having.

Amber said...

Congrats! I'm excited our due dates are so close! Maybe both babies will be born on your birthday :)

Holly S said...

Thanks!! :)