Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 31, 2010

Anniversary, Wedding, Camping, House, etc.

We've had a busy last few weeks!

We ended up celebrating our 2nd Anniversary at Jake's Grill in Portland.

The following weekend we went and celebrated Mr. & Mrs. Bertsch's wedding at David Hill Winery! The weather was pretty yucky all morning and thought we'd be re-living our friend's June 2008 wedding where it poured rain all day. Crystal's mom who passed a few years back must have been watching over her because by the time guests were arriving for the wedding, there was beautiful blue skies! It was a bit chilly but was a wonderful wedding.

We then headed down to Winchester Bay on Friday morning and camped through Monday. We took my brother as his birthday gift. Our friend's Jeff & Katie, her brother DJ, and Jeremy & Kara also joined in. Everyone had brought their quads and my brother took his dirt bike - I just hung out at the campground and relaxed since I obviously can't ride. It was a nice weekend, the weather was really nice and sunny, it started raining during the night Sunday but all in all was a nice weekend!

We had the inspection done on the house in Idaho, all in all it went well, there were two things that appear to be minor that will need to be taken care of once we get there. Since it's bank owned there was no luck asking the back to fix the items. So as long as the appraisal has no issues which we should hear on at the beginning of the week.

Then Wednesday is my next doctor's appointment!

Thursday night I'm headed to California to see my brother Ro graduate high school! Jeremy can't go due to his work schedule at the end of the week.

I know I need to post some pics - which are all on my camera still...next time!

No comments: