Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

House stuff

Our house has been on the market for a week. Our realtor did a broker's open last week and got some good feedback, we just need to find the right buyer! We had someone come look at it today...so we'll see. Luckily we have a buyout option if the house doesn't sell within 90 days. It'd sure be nice if we could sell it before then though! I'm not sure if they will extend the first time home buyer credit program - so we'll see - there has been an increase in home purchases because that deadline is coming up. So sending good thoughts our way! :)

We are going to Boise this weekend to check out the area, since I've never been. We'll be returning on May 10-14 for a house hunting trip.

Everything is starting to come together!

My office was at our new location in Tualatin. My commute is about 10-15 minutes longer, so not too bad and it's only for 3 months at which time I'll be working from home.

Other than that - not much else to report!

No comments: