Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Latest

So we're still waiting to hear if I can transfer my job and work in Idaho but do the same job I currently do. I'm crossing my fingers hoping it works out! I've worked so hard for my company that it would be awesome! So send some good thoughts our way! :) Hopefully, we'll hear something with the next week! ::I hope!::

We tore a pond out and a tree out of one side of our yard - so we can re-do it and make it look nicer and have more yard, (vs all the bark dust near the corner area) better curb appeal. I rototilled up the yard by myself while Jeremy was busy spreading gravel in the RV parking area on the side of our house. We thought the dirt was too moist to do anything further - unfortunately we have received a ton of rain and have a big mud pit out front! So who knows when we'll be able to finish it! Other than that, most the stuff we needed to do around the house is done!

We have to be to Idaho in July - anytime - it's up to us, and we are about 3 months out and not in a hurry to pin down an exact date yet.

We're thinking about making a trip out there in the next month to check out the area.

Other than that, not much else to report.

No comments: