Jeremy got a promotion so we're off to Idaho later this year. We don't know exactly when we need to be there quite yet, we've been told mid-summer. We will be selling our home and will begin the misc projects and fixing the front yard. We took a pond out and are re-doing one side which we'll start this weekend.
I've requested a transfer with my job and am waiting to hear back, which may take several weeks...so I have to be patient.
We're really excited to begin a new journey!! :)
I'll try to keep this more updated, and I'll have more to write about with everything going on with the move :)
I'm looking forward to more sunshine in Idaho...I've read they get something like 250 days of sunshine a year! Yes!
Aunty Connie is visiting this weekend and we're looking forward to hanging out! :)


2 comments:
Holly, you will LOVE the sunshine in Boise! Even when it's 17 degrees there's blue sky and sun.
I'm SOOO looking forward to that! I can deal with the cold - its when it rains all the time that I don't like!
Post a Comment