Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

California

We went to California the first week of January with Jeremy's parents, grandparents, and brother Michael and sister-in-law Juana.

We drove and covered quite a bit of area, stopped in at Jelly Belly...


We went to the Winchester House in San Jose, I'd never been there before but was really cool!



We then met up with Jeremy's cousin Ashleigh and her fiance Brian for breakfast.

We then drove down 101 and stopped in San Simeon near southern California and went to the Hearst Castle...wow that was amazing!




We then headed to Santa Barbara and saw Jeremy's cousin Kaelee and her boyfriend Matt - we had lunch at a great Mexican place called Freebird's!



We got back in the truck and drove to Anaheim, where we spent 3 full days at Disneyland. Jeremy's cousins Mark, Jonathan, Kirstie, Victoria, Bryce, and Aunt Katherine met us there, Uncle Kurt also stopped in before headed to a business trip. We were lucky and had awesome weather the whole time we were there...70's in January! We stayed at the Disneyland Hotel which was a nice treat! My college friend Emily met us for dinner one night too. We had a great time and saw some wonderful sunsets!






We started our journey back home and stopped and met my brothers for dinner before starting the journey back to Oregon. It was a nice week away to relax!



Now it's back to reality...and the rain!

In other news, work has been going good, keeping busy as always. I found out that our office will be relocating to the Bridgeport Village area this spring. Not ideal since my current commute is about 25 minutes to Tanasbourne area. I'm thankful to have a great job so I can deal with the commute!

Today I had my review at work and have received really good reviews that last few years so I didn't keep my hopes up because I didn't know if they'd continue to give me really good reviews...well today I received an extremely good review! :)

No comments: