
Happy girl after getting groomed :)
It's been just over a month since we lost our wonderful Dixie. It was so hard at first and still is hard, but our family and friends have been so supportive! We are doing better but not a day goes by that we don't think about her. She left so many memories behind...like chewing our TiVo remote, dog hair that still seems to end up on things, no one to pick up food dropped on the floor when I'm cooking. She was truly amazing. We would like to get another dog from the same breeder, Aussie are so amazing but this breeder has amazing dogs. Lexi's my parents dog (Dixie's sister from another litter) has a sister named Kizme that had puppies this summer is going to be bread again, so we hope to get another puppy from her next litter, we're not sure when she's expected to go into heat. My parents bought her for us as a wedding gift, she was expensive and I remember my dad always asking after we got her if I'd pay what they got for her, I always smiled, after she passed I told my mom I'd pay $1,000+ to get another Dixie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment