Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

R.I.P. Dixie

I haven't been on in a while, got lots of pictures to post but am posting bad news instead. Our Australian Shepherd Dixie passed away on October 6, 2009. We are really struggling without her here :(

She was such a big part of our life and did everything with us that it makes it 10 times harder. It's like losing a close family member :( I know we'll get through it but she was such a wonderful dog and we know she'll always watch over us but we miss her sooo much!

When I'm up for it I'll do another post about everything else.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Holly,
I am so sorry about your loss. I know how wonderful members of your family pets can be. I'm here if you need to talk.

Love you!
-JoAnna