I've been a total slacker on my blog but want to get back to it!
We've been busy since my last post.
Mckenzie turned 2 on November 13th. She is growing so fast and is talking all the time now! She carries on full blown conversations, wants to know what your doing, asks "why" all the time. She is very smart and observant about everything. I've completely lost track of how many words she knows, she talks about things that I wouldn't expect her to even know. She loves to help in the kitchen and sit on the counter to watch me cook and prepare meals. The funny thing is my grandma used to do the same thing! Overall, Mckenzie has done really well since her surgery, she's had 2 minor bouts of croup but nothing that required a trip to ER. She unfortunately has RSV right now, overall is doing well. Several kids at her daycare got it. There's not much to do for it except inhaler, oral steroids and ibuprofen.
Thanksgiving was spent in Oregon (my birthday also landed on Thanksgiving). I went Black Friday shopping and then Jeremy and I headed to Corvallis and went to the Civil War game with our good friends Bryan and Trish.
We stayed home for Christmas this year since Mckenzie is old enough to understand. It was quite nice to just relax and not be on the go all weekend. We did got to Oregon in mid-December and celebrated Christmas with Jeremy's family. My parents and step-brother and his girlfriend came to Idaho for Christmas.
All in all things are going well!


1 comment:
Holly! I didn't know you had a blog-love it, so sweet! Can't figure out how to follow it though :/
Post a Comment