Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Spunky little girl

Mckenzie is doing well and is recovered! Most definitely back to her spunky personality! :) She had a post-op follow-up today and her surgeon was very pleased with how well she did.  I just pray she doesn't get sick too much this winter. She has another follow-up in 3 months.

She returned to daycare/pre-school last week. She had another explosion in her vocabulary, she is well over 100+ words right now. She knows what things mean that I would not expect her to know.  Seeing her blossom just validates what a wonderful choice in child care we have made. She attends a daycare center that has had curriculum since about 1. She loves it, they do projects and have a rigid schedule for the day.

She has been doing excellent with potty training too. I thought for sure that would have regressed since her interest peaked right before she had her surgery. She has been doing really well and sure lets you know when she needs to go, and you better be paying attention!


No comments: