It's starting to warm up over here...we had some really cold weather last month and snow several times. We're back to decent temps and lots of sunshine!!!
Mckenzie is talking so much it's crazy!! She carries on full conversations, is very observant, I've lost track how many words are in her vocabulary. She points out things that I assume she wouldn't know what they are. Loves to do arts and crafts, loves babies, her purses, shoes, and loves to go shopping (uh oh!). She also loves to sing! They learn all kinds of songs in her class. She knows close to a dozen songs, its amazing how she knows them all. Sometimes she starts signing a song I don't know and I google the words and figure out what she is singing :) She is very observant everywhere we are and go!
All is well here, our parents are both coming out at the end of the month, and then Mckenzie and I are going to Oregon next month (for work)
I made Valentine's Cards to send to the grandparents...they LOVED it! I thought it would be fun to send a photo card for the holidays, its easy and they enjoy it!
Treats I made to send for Mckenzie's Valentine's party!
Homemade Red Velvet Cupcakes for her Valentine's party...they were a hit!





1 comment:
I've had those red velvet cupcakes and they are AWESOME! Cute Valentines cards too :)
Post a Comment