Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

3 months

We did Mckenzie's 3 month photos last weekend.  Dani who did the newborn ones did a wonderful job




This rocking chair was Jeremy's when he was little.  His grandma refinished it a few years back :)

I made Mckenzie a tutu, they are so expensive to buy already made, but I found out that it was way easier to make and only cost me about $7 to make!

I returned to work on Friday and our nanny did great with Mckenzie.  I even heard Mckenzie laughing at one point and went to check on her, the nanny was making noises and got her laughing it was so cute! Going back to work with Mckenzie being watched in the house was a breeze since I work from home, made going back to work much easier! :)

No comments: