Mckenzie is 3 months old today!
We had professional pictures done here at the house, Dani did her newborn pictures and did a great job that I can't wait to see them. Our friend Shalane made her some more hats and a diaper cover :)
Can you tell I love my new camera? I LOVE it!
Mckenzie weighs 14 pounds now. The hospital has a breastfeeding bunch where you can go and weigh and feed your baby to see how much they're eating. She has definitely filled out. I love the rolls on her thighs and arms :)
She is still a very relaxed baby, and is sleeping great! She's now doing 7-8 hour stretches! We are trying to transition her into her crib and have been having her nap in there. She is smiling all the time now, every morning when she wakes up with a ton of smiles! She usually eats around 7am ish and sleeps until 10am regularly, eats and is up for a bit and then naps for a good hour or two. I've been noticing that around 3pm she usually crashes for a good 2-3 hour nap.
I return to work on Friday, I'm think I'm ready to go back. I absolutely have enjoyed every moment being home with her these last 13 weeks! We're going to have a nanny watching her here at the house so that'll be nice and then late spring/early summer. We'll slowly transition her into a in-home daycare that we found that was recommended by someone who takes their little boy there. So that makes going back to work a bit easier.
My family came into town this weekend and we had a wonderful visit with them :)


1 comment:
She is getting so big! I love her cheeks :)
Post a Comment