Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

House Closing!

We closed on our home in Idaho on Monday. We were both in Idaho for the closing and everything went perfectly! I was a bit nervous hearing stories from people about problems they had right before closing or the day of closing! I talked to the mortgage company a week before and made sure they had everything they needed or might need, they assured me we were good to go!

We got the keys on Monday and I flew home on Jeremy's birthday on Tuesday morning. He worked over there for a few days and also got the carpets cleaned. There were a few stains in the living room and formal dining room, he said everything came clean which I was a bit surprised since I didn't know how clean the stains would come. We'll be moving at the end of July! :)

No comments: