We had our 16 week appointment last week - we got to hear the heartbeat on the doppler and just a quick check in, and everything was looking good. We scheduled the "Big" ultrasound for July 1st! We definitely want to find out if we're having a boy or a girl! I don't have a preference just want a healthy baby :)
My clothes are starting to get tight and a lot of my jeans aren't too comfortable. I went to Motherhood Maternity and picked up some shorts and tops. After work I stopped by my friend Jill's house as she said she had a bunch of maternity clothes...she wasn't kidding! I came home with a box full of various tops, dresses, and pants! I was so thankful for that!
Not much else going on at this time....
We're going to The Dober's this weekend for a BBQ before their baby arrives next month...looking forward to the 80 degree weather, maybe it'll feel more like summer!
Sunday I have Kara's bridal shower, so it should be a nice weekend :)
I know I need to start taking belly pictures, I don't think I look quite pregnant yet but soon enough I will :)


2 comments:
In know I had a hard time going to getting maternity pants. My pants didn't fit after about the 14th week and I did not look pregnant at all.. I am glad things are going well for you!!
I ordered some off Old Navy but it has the think elastic waist band and feel weird, I tried them on but haven't worn them out so I think I'm going to exchange them for a different style. I've been trying to wear my regular shirts but they're getting a tad short!
Post a Comment